Michelle takes a page right out of our favorite french impressionists' book, who loved to reference Japanese woodblock prints in their work. The print is part of the Bohemian Women collection and is our take on a Japanese woodblock print from the 18th century. Add a frame custom made for your print to finish the look.
- high quality art print of hand drawn design
- Embossed by hand with Aesthete studio emblem
- Archival fine art paper, 100% cotton rag, textured
- Individually signed and dated on the back
- Printed with 0.3" border around edges
- All 8x10 prints are +$75 & all 11x14 prints are +$100. Please see the custom framing details below!
We've partnered with our friends at Simply Framed to offer high quality custom framing made by hand here in the USA. Please allow an additional 1-2 weeks for your delivery.
- Archival acid-free foam core backing & wall bumpers
- Hanging hardware + nails & hanging and care instructions
- Each frame arrives gift-wrapped in kraft paper
- Free shipping for custom frames!
- Wooden frame moldings in your choice of finish
- UV-shielding plexiglass
- Custom cut acid-free 4-ply white mats with beveled edges
Shipping: Art prints without frame are shipped rolled inside a tube to ensure no damage via USPS. Framed items ship gift wrapped in a secure shipping box. Average turnaround time is 7-10 business days.
Please note art prints (framed & unframed) cannot be returned or exchanged. Framed art prints are not eligible for discounts using Aesthete Studio discount codes.